amazing grace

the Lord has promised good to me.
His word my hope secures,
He will my shield and portion be,
as long as life endures.

great is thy faithfulness, o God my father,
there is no shadow of turning with thee;
thou changest not, thy compassions they fail not;
as thou hast been, thou forever wilt be.

you're my God and my firm foundation,
it is you [i need to trust] trust at all times.
i give glory, praise, adoration;
to my savior who's seated on high.

all i need is you lord, all i need is you.
you hold the universe, you hold everyone on earth.

sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the things whirling around me; to get caught up in the business and distraction. yet God is faithful and here when i lose focus of Him, still leading, still loving, and wanting to transform. great is His faithfulness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment